You’re the best. Seriously.
Get excited, because now you have access to this FREE printable travel journal. Enjoy! x
- Save the file to your computer.
- Print cover pages (pages 1-2) double sided on a thick card.
- Print start pages (pages 3-8) double sided on office copy paper.
- Print inner pages (pages 9-10) double sided on office copy paper. Print as many copies as you think you will need for your trip.
- Cut out your pages. The crop marks (small black lines) should give you a guide of where to cut. You can use a ruler and box cutter to keep your lines straight.
- Collate the pages in your preferred order.
- Get your journal bound. I recommend a wire bind or spiral bind as it will lie flat when you open it. You can also add a plastic cover to protect your journal from damage. Your local office supplies store or print shop should be able to do all this for you.