2 week challenge to improve your travel photography
Have you ever wondered how some people’s travel photos look like they’ve been pulled straight from a lonely planet guidebook?
Here’s a secret – anyone can make their Instagram feed look a million times more awesome by learning a few tricks. Soon you’ll be taking photos the way a photographer does.
This travel photography challenge is designed to fast track the learning process to improve your photography knowledge, and turn you into an ace photographer ASAP.
What this course will include:
- 14 photography challenges emailed to your inbox. Each challenge will include a short lesson on a new aspect of photography and instructions on how to ace the challenge
- Tips on using the rule of thirds, framing photos, using lighting to your advantage, and focusing your photos
What you’ll need:
- A camera (anything from a smartphone to a DSLR is acceptable for this course)
- 15-30 minutes per day to put aside for completing each challenge
- A kickass attitude to learning about photography!
So you’re convinced that you want to start taking super amazing photos on your travels? Great! You can sign up now – I promise you won’t regret it.