Your online content, such as blog posts, articles, and web copy, is an essential piece of your brand. This is what visitors to your site will read through to understand who you are.
If you could use marketing assistance through content management, I can help! I freelance as a Content Manager for travel brands.
With experience creating and managing online content for companies such as Tourism Australia (Australia’s official visitor website), I can make sure your site always has fresh and original content. Having a selection of interesting and informative articles on your website is a great way to draw in more visitors and it has a positive effect on your SEO.
Here’s a few articles I created for the australia.com website:
- Fun ways to experience Australia’s snow season
- Eco retreats for an Aussie Wilderness Experience
- Wonderfully unusual Aussie accomodations
- Sydney’s hidden gems
- Melbourne’s hidden gems
- Guide to the Tasman Peninsula
- Australia’s best snorkelling spots
- Australia’s best diving spots
- Sydney’s best accessible attractions
- How to get to Australia’s most iconic cities & destinations
My content management services start at $250+ USD per week
The tasks I do as a Travel Content Manager include travel writing, curating existing content that you might have (such as interviews or reviews) into blog articles, brainstorming new article ideas for creation, updating and republishing existing articles, sourcing imagery, and finding freelance writers to contribute content.